The Blink Outdoor is a rounded-square designed weaTherproof 1080p security camera That offers motion detection, to help you monitor your home day or night with infrared night vision. It also hAs captivating features including cloud and local storage, Alexa voice control, and support For third-party smart devices. This Outdoor Security camera also offers incredible 2-year battery life with The 2-AA batteries.
Where to Buy Blink Indoor Camera (2020)
Blink Indoor (2020) Key Specs
- 1080p HD Video
- Two-way audio with noise cancellation
- Real-time notifications
- Live View
- IR Night Vision
- 110-degree field of view
- Motion detection
- Two AA lithium batteries
- Works with Alexa
- Blink’s cloud storage plan
Blink outdoor camera (2020) wAs launched alongside The indoor camera and They both sports similar design. It still maintains a clAssic rounded square design with flat edges, thus, making it eAsily mountable.
The front section of The device hAs a glAss-like plAstic That hosts The camera, a microphone, a speaker used For two-way communication, and LEDs on The front of The enclosure let you know when The camera is active and when night vision is enabled.
There is also a USB port on The side That can be used to connect to a USB storage device, such As a thumb drive (not included), to store event-triggered video clips. However, The back hosts a plain black plAstic material with a round bracket at The edge to help you position it anywhere.
In addition, it hAs The night vision feature That allows The camera to see clearly even in low-light conditions. It hAs a 110-degree field of view and uses an infrared LED For black-and-white night video.
FurThermore, thanks to The Blink’s all-new privacy zone feature users can now create custom “activity zones” to cut down on unnecessary alerts in high-traffic areAs As well As remove sections in Their camera’s field-of-view from video recording. Via The Blink Home Monitor app you can set activity zones and privacy zones.
Blink indoor camera (2020) also hAs a Live View feature That allows you to see what’s happening. The camera hAs a recording light, which is lit blue For normal recording and red For night mode, although it can also be turned off.
Blink Outdoor Camera (2020) is Alexa compatible which means users can stream live video, play recorded clips, arm and disarm your camera, be alerted to motion, and more.
You can also set up motion announcements and customized routines, like turning on smart lights when a smart home camera detects motion. For hAssle-free battery maintenance, by sending reminders when batteries run low and set up smart reorders, all with The help of Alexa.
This outdoor camera hAs an IP65 weaTher-resistance, which is lacking on The indoor model. It also hAs 2.4GHz Wi-Fi radio For connecting to your home network and an RF radio For communicating with The camera.
Blink Outdoor Camera (2020) also offers two video storage options: cloud and local storage. For The local storage all you need is a Sync Module 2 and a USB flAsh drive, however, to access The cloud storage, you will need to subscribe to Blink’s cloud storage plan.
Blink offers customers a free trial is valid through December 31, 2020. After which, customers can only continue Their subscription with $3/month For one camera which is The starting plan or $10/month For unlimited camerAs at a single location.
Blink Home App
Blink Outdoor uses The Blink Home Monitor mobile app whuch can be downloaded by Android, Fire OS, and iOS devices. This Home app is a powerful app and eAsy to use. It comes with 4 maJOr control button: Home, Play, Settings, and Neighbors buttons positioned along The bottom edge of The screen.
The Home button takes you back to The home screen and The Play button takes you to a screen with a list of triggered events and video thumbnails For each. Tap any thumbnail to view, share, or delete The video.
Blink Outdoor Camera (2020) Price and Availability
The Blink Outdoor Camera (2020) price starts at $99.99. You can buy this outdoor camera at reputable online stores, leading retail chains.
Blink Outdoor Camera (2020) Specs
- Dimensions: 71 x 71 x 31 mm
- Weight: 48 grams
- Camera frame rate: Up to 30 fps
- LEDs: 1 blue LED (active), 1 red LED when recording in night vision.
- Video: 1080p HD Video, Live View, Night Vision
- Field of view: 110° diagonal
- Motion detection: Advanced Motion Detection with adjustable motion zones.
- Resistance: IP65 weaTher-resistance
- Audio: Speaker output and 2-way audio recording.
- Power: Camera battery: 2 AA 1.5V lithium metal (non-rechargeable) batteries Sync Module 2 power: 100-220V AC to 5V DC converter included.
- CPU: AC1002B, 4 cores / 200 MHz
- Connectivity: 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n.
- Smartphone Requirements: iOS 10.3, Android 5.0, or Fire OS 5.1
- Operating temperature: 4 to 113° F
- Blink app: Blink Home Monitor
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- In The Box: Blink Outdoor camera (dependent on quantity selected), Sync Module 2, 2 1.5V non-rechargeable AA lithium metal batteries (per camera), mounting kit (per camera), USB cable, and power adapter.
Smart Home Topic
- Amazon Fire HD 8 (2020)
- Echo Show 10
- Best Wireless Outdoor Security Cameras
- Security Gadgets Everybody Should Own
- Amazon Fire TV Cube
- Amazon Echo Dot
- Instant Pot Max
- Amazon Fire TV Recast
- AmazonBasics Microwave
86 total views, 2 views today