If you don’t have access to your PayPal account, you won’t be able to archive anything. Basically, you’ll need to log in before you can do anything on the monetary gateway, and here are the PayPal login my account steps you’ll need to follow if you want to use PayPal.
PayPal has been and will continue to be a fantastic platform for sending and receiving money, making online bill payments, and much more. When you have a PayPal account and can access it at any time and on any day, you can archive the items stated.
This page will walk you through the basic login procedures; all you have to do is stay put and read carefully, and you’ll be fine.
A PayPal account is a must-have, especially if you often conduct online transactions. PayPal is accepted by a large number of online retailers, and it allows you to shop in more than 200 marketplaces across the world. When you sign in to your account, you can easily manage your transactions, make online payments, and send and receive money without any hassle.
How To Create A New PayPal Account
For those of us that will like to create a new PayPal account, see the simple and quick steps below.
- Go to the official website of PayPal from your browser at www.paypal.com
- Under “Personal” Click on Sign up for free and enter your legal first name (Not a nickname), legal last name.
- Provide your current email address (your email address is used as your account number on PayPal) and create your password (your password must be 8 characters or longer, make sure it is made up of both upper and lowercase letters, then at least one number and symbol) and confirm it in the appropriate field
- Then click on Next. Then enter your street address, city, state, and zip code
- Enter your phone number and check (√) the box to agree to PayPal Policy.
- Finally, click on “Agree and Create Account”
Requirements To PayPal Login
Provided you have created a PayPal account, you will need the following in order to be able to login to your account.
- Email Address Or Phone number: This could be the email address associated with your account (in Paypal, your email address is used as your account number) or the phone number. When you first signed up on PayPal, they were the information you used in registering your account.
- Password: Without the password, you created an account at the initial stage i.e when you signed up on PayPal, you won’t be able to gain access to your PayPal account.
If you meet the following criteria, login into your account will be as simple as A, B, C, and D.
PayPal Login My Account
Follow the steps below to sign in to your PayPal account.
- From your browser, go to www.paypal.com and click on “log in” at the top right side of the page
- Enter your registered email address and password
- Click on Next and enter your password to access your PayPal account.