How to Create Instagram Account On Mobile
Want to make a mobile Instagram account (Android or iOS)? On an Android or iOS phone, you may quickly create an Instagram account. Instagram is a social networking tool used by everyone from celebrities to ordinary people to share their opinions through posts. We’ll show you how to make an Instagram account in a few simple steps in this article.
Before you establish an Instagram account, make sure you have an email account set up. Please establish an email account first if you don’t already have one.
How to Create Instagram account on mobile
1. If you have an Android phone, go to Google Play Store or Apple App Store if you have an iPhone, and search for and install the Instagram app.
2. When you open your Instagram app, you’ll see the screen below, and you’ll want to sign up.
3. After selecting the Sign up option, you will be presented with the following screen. Select either Facebook login or Sign up using email or phone number.
4. If you have previously installed and logged in to the Facebook app on your phone, you can select Login with Facebook and it will send you to the username choice.
5. Click Next after entering your phone number as seen in the screenshot above. If you want to utilize your email address, choose the Email option above, which will take you to the screenshot below.
7. Click Next after entering your email address as seen in the screenshot above. Then, as indicated in the screenshot below, fill in your name and password.
8. When choosing a password for your Instagram account, make sure to include special letters, numbers, and alphabetical letters.
9. After you’ve chosen your password, you’ll need to choose a username.
10. Instagram will produce a username for you based on the name you supplied in the previous screenshot.
11. If you don’t like it, modify it until a green colored tick mark appears, as shown in the screenshot below.
12. Then click Next; it will load your contact information and display the people from your contact list who have registered an Instagram account; you can choose whether or not to follow them.
13. Click Continue without synchronizing contacts if you don’t want to load your pals from your contact list.
14. Next, add your photograph or another image as your profile picture, or skip this step by selecting the Skip option as seen in the screenshot below.
15. Finally, your Instagram account is ready to use.