Want to make an Instagram account on your computer? On the desktop, you may easily create an Instagram account. Individuals of all kinds, from superstars to everyday people, are using Instagram these days. Instagram is a social networking platform that allows you to share your views, ideas, celebrations, and special day photos via posts and stories. We’ll show you how to make an Instagram account in a few simple steps in this article.
Before you establish an Instagram account, make sure you have an email account set up. Please establish an email account first if you don’t already have one.
How to create Instagram account on PC
1. Open Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or any other browser you use, and open the Instagram page in a new tab or click this link in that browser. It will display the image below as a screenshot. You can use your Facebook account to sign up. You must follow the steps outlined in the above screenshot to create an Instagram account using Gmail, Yahoo, Rediff mail, and other email services.
2. In the first column, type your phone number or email address; the email or phone number must be unique and not previously used to register an Instagram account.
3. In the second column, type your name.
4. In the third column, type your Username. It will occasionally tell you that the username you entered already exists. So, by adding Numerical letters or Special symbols, you must edit it till you find your Unique Username.
5. Enter the password you want (better use some special symbols, Numerical letters with your name or something)
6. When you’ve finished filling out the form, click the Sign Up button.
7. Now, open the email address you supplied before to confirm your Instagram account. If you gave your phone number, you will receive a text message with a confirmation code.
8. Copy and paste the code you received into the confirmation code box. Then, for your Instagram account, select the Confirm option.
Steps to help you login to your Instagram Account:
As indicated in the screenshot below, enter your username and password.
You can follow your friends or celebrities by looking for their username in the upper half of your screen when you log in. If you used your phone number to create your Instagram account, it will display you a list of your friends who you can follow or unfollow. If you saved your contacts in your specified email address when you created your Instagram account, it will also display you your available Instagram buddies.